Saturday, January 22, 2005

Hazy Beach Day

I wanted to test out my new digital camera but it was very hazy at Tammarack beach yesterday afternoon. I purchased a JVC Everio and this is the first time since the holidays that I've had a chance to play with it. We've been getting some excellent waves lately and the water was packed with sufers. Most of the shots I took were kind of washed out looking but I did like the way the reflection of this bird came out. I think it is a Willet, but I couldn't say for sure. So if you are an Audubon Society expert, feel free to correctly identify this little fellow.


1 Comments:

Blogger kiyotei & aimee said...

Thanks for the vote of confidence in my guess.
So you must be a birder eh?
I saw a great variety of birds in the desert this weekend including roadrunners, quails and hawks. Unfortunately they were all too fast for my digital camera to capture.

P.S.- I like your blog - it looks like a nice house!

9:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home